I am writing this article because in the last timp I saw some CV that are really rong.
What was really wrong was:
1. The candidates wrote their experience from past to present. The correct way is to write form present to past. The idea is that nobody is really interested what you did 10 years ago. What is important is you actual work place and the work place before that.
2. Some candidates put their Education along with the Training that they participate.
What a success CV must have?
1. Your name
2. Phone number
3. Your e-mail address
4. Your City, Country
5. Your citizenship if you apply for a opportunity out of your country.
7. Data of birthday
8. Summary – a short description of yourself
9. Your work experience from PRESENT to PAST.
11. TRAINING and QUALIFICATION THAT YOU PARTICIPATE AT
12. COMPUTER SKILLS
13. FOREIGN LANGUAGE
14. OTHER SKILLS THAT ARE RELATED TO THE JOB THAT YOU APPLY
TRY TO CHANGE YOU CV EVERY TIME YOU APPLY TO A JOB OPPORTUNITY. THE CHANGE SHOULD BE RECORDING TO THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE NEW JOB.